UniCredit’s Corporate & Investment Banking Graduate Program is a development journey that offers a unique opportunity into the bank to kick start your career at UniCredit Group.
You will be part of a global, challenging environment that lead business with more than 1.500 multinational corporations and 600.000 corporate and public sector clients. You’ll enjoy increased responsibility and opportunities for growth.
Our ideal candidate:
- Relevant work/internship experience
- Excellent University degree and academic records
- Relevant international experience
- Full-time availability
- Availability for international mobility
- Confidence to take on early responsibility
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite. A second European language is essential for some roles.
- ON-THE-JOB EXPERIENCE Work on deals that matters
- DEDICATED LEARNING JOURNEY Learn fast, move forward
- COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PACKAGE Be empowered to grow
- INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE Leverage our international diversity
- JOB ROTATIONS Explore your potential
- NETWORKING Build relationships that matter.
Visit www.unicreditgroup.eu/cibgraduates for more information and apply online from 14th January to 4th February 2019.