The graduate will be able to hold positions of responsibility in the field of communication in public, private and non-profit organizations, communication and publicity agencies, press and public relations offices, editorial and multimedia businesses, media centres and television and film production companies. Other professional fields of reference are radio, television and online editorial offices, daily newspapers and magazines and press agencies.
- art director, copywriter, media planner
- communication and marketing manager, product manager, media manager
- audio-visual and multimedia product designer
- press officer
- web master, web designer, web content manager
- professional and director of news management and relationship strategies with the media
The attainment of the Master's Degree in Advertising Communication, Storytelling e Culture of image, degree category LM92 (Communication Theory), is the qualification needed to access the subject certification for teaching: A-65 Communication theory and technique. This subject can be taught during the second two-year period at Technical Institutes, Technological sector, specialization in Graphics and Communication.