Students enrolled in Italian Language and Culture courses at the USP may carry out within the University, part-time collaboration, max. 100 hrs (only one collaboration per year). For each hr the student receives 5,16 Euros.
Eligibility is subject to:
- registration to a three-month Italian language and Culture (min.)
- min. A2 level of Italian language
- be in compliance with regulations and norms for foreign students in Italy
- not employed or self-employed on the Italian territory
- not benefit from University grants, MAE scholarship or any institutional bursary for the duration of the collaboration
- not having undergone disciplinary sanction and not being subject to pending disciplinary sanctions
No open calls for application.