This Course is part of an Erasmus+ Project entitled “Parenting Education and Awareness of Community to Enable Social Inclusion of Teens Exposed to the risk of becoming parents - PEACE SITE”.
The Course aims to offer a learning opportunity for parents and professionals working in social and welfare contexts, with the following goals:
- to offer skills and develop attitudes for a better communication with children/adolescents in order to support them in adopting a healthy lifestyle, through sex education and prenatal education, which is important for the psycho-physical health
- to increase the level of knowledge in the field of effective approaches and methodologies in the field of prevention of adolescent pregnancy
The Course is divided into 9 modules, a total of 61 hours of e-learning teaching, evaluation and individual study courses, as indicated below:
- Parent-Child communication skills
- Sexuality development of children
- Development of child self esteem
- Forming child values
- Respecting the right of the child
- Prevention of unwanted pregnancies and STI
- Prenatal Ed. adapted to children and teenagers
- Emotional development of children
- The risks of digital tech. for children
At the end of the Course, and after passing a final online test, participants will receive a certificate that, for those entitled, will include 3 CFU.
You can register free of charge from August 2019.
How to register
- Access the Course website
- Click on "Elearning programs ERASMUS+ project"
- Click on "log-in" in the top right corner and create an account