- To interact with native speakers without too much effort in formal and informal contexts
- To understand the content of complex texts of both a concrete and abstract nature and of technical and literary topics
- Know how to produce clear texts on several topics and express opinions on current issues.
Access to the second level of the intermediate course is allowed to those who:
- Have attended a level I intermediate course (B1) and passed te final exam or equivalent test
- Have been assigned to the beginners course level II (B2), on the basis of an entry test
- Are in possession of CELI 2 or equivalent certificate of knowledge of the Italian language issued by another institution and approved by the University for Foreigners of Perugia.
Weekly teaching hours (*)
|Aspects of Italian Culture||3|
|Total classroom hours per week||20|