Entry visa


EU-citizens do not require an entry visa.


Non EU-citizens

All non-EU citizens who desire to register for an Italian language or culture course at the University must have (even for periods not exceeding 90 days) one of the following types of entry visas: study, diplomatic, work, religious or family reunification.

Any citizen of any of the countries listed in the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in possession of a tourist visa for periods not exceeding 90 days may register to attend Italian language courses at the University.

Visas are issued by the Italian Embassy or Consulate in the home country of the foreign student.

Visas cannot be issued (nor prolonged) to foreigners who are already in Italy.

Read all events